Engaged - the show!

So, aside from getting married recently, Matt and I have been very busy on another project. The weeks leading up to the wedding were filled with the last minute details of seating arrangements and the like as well as another very big endeavor: a webseries! And, as my wedding obsession has admittedly taken over most of my life, it was very fitting to bring it into my work...

The series, "Engaged", features a fictional couple as they face the ups and downs of engagement...

We're busy working on more episodes, but here's the first one:




Matt and I had a blast making this together and we've really been looking forward to sharing it with the Weddingbee community!! I'd love to hear any ideas for future shows, especially ones based on your own experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment!